Please call to inquire about fees.
I do not directly accept any insurance and am not a provider on any insurance panels. All payments are due at the time service is rendered and I will provide you with a periodic statement of payments made. Any reimbursement that you may be entitled to in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan will be handled directly between you and your provider. Please check your coverage carefully and make the appropriate inquiries to you insurance provider
Some typical questions to ask your provided may include but are not limited to the following:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and checks accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please call me at 303-344-5405 for further information.